New Orleans is a city in Louisiana, in the Southeastern part of the USA. It is a renowned for its lively rich cultural diversity, festive atmosphere, and lively nightlife.
In fact, New Orleans is the best place to hang out with friends after work, or to have a good time with your colleagues. The city of New Orleans is endowed with friendly bars which serve the best locally brewed beer, cocktail drinks, punch, and whiskey. You will be mesmerized by New Orleans' friendly hospitality and charm. Read and find out the best bars in New Orleans.
The best bars in New Orleans
- Napoleon House: The bar is located in the French Quarter. You will be amazed at the Napoleon portraits and battle scenes inside the bar.
- Dino's Bar & Grill: It is located on the corner of Gaiennie Street and Tchoupitoulas Street, near the New Orleans Convention Center.
- Poppy's Time Out Sports Bar & Grill: This is the biggest bar in New Orleans. It is located on the seashore, near Spanish Plaza Street.
- The Crazy Lobster Bar & Grill: It is located in Canal Street, next to the World Trade Center, near the Port of New Orleans, Place 503.
- Henry' Uptown Bar: It is located on the corner of Magazine Street and Soniat Street.
- The Sazerac Bar: It is located in the French Quarter and it is the preferred venue for business people and tourists.
- Diamond Street Bar & Grill: It is on the corner of South Peters Street Golf, which is a popular nightclub.
- Fulton St. Bistro & Bar: It is located near the Omni Riverfront New Orleans hotel, between Notre Dame Street and Girod Street.
- 12 Bar: It is located on the corner of Lafayette Street and Fulton Street, across from the Convention Center.
- Arnaud's French 75: The bar is located in the French Quarter. You will be charmed with the friendly staff with their white tuxedos.
Having fun in the best bars in New Orleans
New Orleans, Louisiana is the dream place to hang out with friends and colleagues. Friendly staff and cozy atmosphere will keep you and your friends fascinated in the lively nightlife at New Orleans's best bars. That is why tourists and business people from many countries choose to hold their meetings and business conference in New Orleans.
- New Orleans is a popular destination for holiday makers especially during festive holidays like Mardi Gras, St Patrick's Day etc. As a result, if you plan to go to New Orleans, it is highly recommended to plan your trip early. Otherwise, you will miss the opportunity to enjoy the best occasion to go there with your friends. Merry-making is an important part of life in New Orleans.
- Book your flight early online. You can use the help of a professional online travel agency like Opodo to find a flight to New Orleans. In fact, Opodo is a branch of the ODIGEO group, which is the first online travel agency. It liaises with tour operators and hotels in the world, including New Orleans. Book your accommodation through Opodo, and stay near the place where New Orleans's best bars are located.